Not all small businesses have a Merchant Account set up for accepting credit cards. For one, most online Merchant Accounts charge a monthly fee close to $50.00 whether or not you have any transactions. Then there’s the merchant “discount” fee that takes a percentage of every sale on top of the monthly fee. And don’t forget the credit card machine rental for inside sales. That’s why many people use PayPal or a similar service where there’s no on-going monthly fee and you’re only charged for the per transaction discount fee. That’s all good IF you only do business online. But what about those other occasions when you need to be able to accept a credit card or for those who don’t like to use PayPal?
Square has the solution for you. It’s like a mobile version of PayPal only better.
Here are some of the features:
- Easy to account set up
- 2.75% per swipe for all credit cards (no hidden monthly fees)
- 3.5% + 15¢ per transaction (if your enter credit card numbers manually)
- Free card reader
- Free app for iPhone, iPod Touch, iPad and Android devices
- Next day automatic deposit toyour bank account
- Safe and secure
- Customers can sign directly on the device screen
- Can send receipt via email to text message
- Receive full report of each day’s transactions
Square is a great way to expand your business, no matter where you are. Visit their website and set your account up today!